Saturday, December 11, 2010

Paul McCartney is making the rounds

I still don't know why no one in my Beatles network posted anywhere about Paul McCartney appearing on Jimmy Fallon's show last night. Fallon is on my "don't watch" late night list, so this wasn't on my radar until it showed up in my Google news feed this morning.



I do know, however, that Macca will be the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live, which is being hosted by Paul Rudd. It's not the first appearance by a former Beatle on SNL. In fact I wrote about the appearances of former Beatles on SNL in an article, Live From New York: It's the Beatles! My goodness - that was a shocking realization to find out I wrote that 13 years ago and it's still living on Steve Marinucci's AbbeyRd Beatles page.

McCartney was honored last weekend with the Kennedy Center Honors in Washington, D.C., alongside someone who has admitted she wanted to grow up to marry Paul McCartney, Oprah Winfrey. The show will be broadcast on CBS on December 28. Check local listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment